It’s that time of year again….for the Appy Awards. On Tues 9/18 at Dreamforce, we’ll have an award show that highlights the leaders of our community – this includes developers from both our customer and partner companies that have done great work on the Salesforce platform. Winners will receive a coveted "Appy" hula girl trophy, on-stage time
with Marc Benioff in addition to press coverage, fame, fortune, etc.
Here are 3 awards that ADN members can nominate themselves for:
1. Breakthrough App of the Year
- Must be a "new" app (less than 1 year on AppExchange or in a Salesforce production org)
- Solves unique use case with great technology (e.g. amazing UI, integration/mashup, complex process automation)
- Customer & Partner apps (e.g. AppExchange app or SI-developed app for customer) are eligible
2. Top Apex Code Developer
- Strong use of Apex Code to extend Salesforce and/or power a custom app
- Customer & Partner apps eligible
3. Best in Show
- Top overall app on the Dreamforce exhibit floor (sponsorship required)
- Must be a publicly available AppExchange application
- One app per partner company
- Winner will be decided by a live community voting process during Dreamforce
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that indicates which award(s) you’re submitting a nomination for. Please include:
- Explanation of the app and why it should win
- Link to screencast/demo of the app (7 min max) and AppExchange listing URL (if applicable)
- Contact info (name, key contacts, etc.)
Nominations MUST be received by Wednesday, Sept 5 12pm PDT.
Good luck to everyone in the ADN community! We look forward to your nominations!