Have you been developing great Apex and want to deploy it into your production instance? Or are you looking for a more powerful development environment for VisualForce pages and controllers?
The best tool going for editing Apex and S-Controls has just become a lot better with the major upgrade released today!
This latest Developer Preview release includes the following changes:
* Support for creating and editing Visualforce pages and controllers
* Support for editing custom fields and tabs
* Support for creating and editing custom objects, applications, and profiles
* Detection and synchronization of edit collisions for the newly supported file types
* Improved usability through the addition of a Force.com perspective that preselects tools appropriate to Force.com platform development
* Support for new Salesforce.com SOAP API (v11.1)
And as in the previous release, the Force.com Toolkit for Eclipse includes a deployment wizard that now publishes not only Apex and S-Controls, but all the new types as well!
There’s a lot here. Make sure you check out the release notes, FAQs, and installation guide on the toolkit’s main page on the Apex Developers’ Network, http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Force.com_Toolkit_for_Eclipse