Something new – I thought I’d share interesting external blog posts related to Force.com that I come across, every week or two. LMK if you like the idea.
- Creating a Salesforce.com Robot for Google Wave – a mashup of Google Wave & Salesforce CRM using Google App Engine (Kyle Roche)
- Preparing a New Org – tasks David performs every time he hits a new org (David Schach)
- Preventing Recursive Future Method Calls In Salesforce – using additional state to prevent recursion (Jeff Douglas)
- Force.com User Group starting in Seattle – A new user group! (gokubi)
- Pesky Calendar popup on Visualforce page load – Stopping Calendar Popup on Visualforce page load (setupforce)
- List has no rows for assignment to SObject – on tricky shorthand syntax (The Enforcer.net)
- oop in the cloud – recaptcha revisited – object-oriented Visualforce controllers (The Silver Lining)