This week Dreamforce attendees who visit the Force.com Zone will receive a free copy of the brand new Force.com Workbook, a set of ten thirty-minute tutorials that introduce the Force.com Platform to admins and new Force.com developers.
These tutorials take you step-by-step through the creation of a custom inventory application for a book warehouse, culminating in the creation of a public Web store front (using Force.com Sites) and a stand-alone desktop application using Adobe Flash Builder for Force.com! The complete list of tutorials includes:
- Creating a Warehouse Application
- Adding Relationships
- Using Formulas and Validation Rules
- Using Workflow and Approvals
- Adding Business Logic with Apex
- Adding Tests to Your Application
- Building a Custom User Interface with Visualforce
- Creating a Public Web Page with Force.com Sites
- Creating a Desktop App with Adobe Flash Builder for Force.com
It's the perfect starting point for new admins or developers who're interested in building a custom app using Force.com.
Those of you who can't visit the Dev Zone this week can also access the Workbook online at developer.force.com/workbook.