?The Force.com Cookbook (beta) is now live! The Cookbook is a new home for best practices and code samples. It’s more than just a home – it’s a collaborative, online, dynamic, living and breathing community too. We hope you get a lot of value out of it!
- Profile pages for all you users (example).
- If you’re logged in, you can edit your profile page, upload a photo, set your username, and favorite recipes. At the end of the day, you want the recipes that help you close at hand!
- A deprecation feature. If a better best practice comes along (it happens!) then we can deprecate a recipe and point to a better one.
- A comment facility on every recipe – feel free to discuss recipes that matter to you.
- Tags, and a search that uses tags. For example, want recipes tagged Apex with the word Chatter? Try searching for [Apex] Email for example.
- A way of automatically verifying recipes. If you come across an unverified best practice or code sample, you can verify it. If enough folk verify it, the cookbook will change its status to “verified”.
- Every recipe has a fantastic URL 🙂
- Anyone can add a recipe – click “Add Recipe” and you’ll be guided through the process.