Many of you are probably social media mavens and navigate effortlessly from blogs to tweets to texts. For those of you like me, here’s a quick 1-2-3 on how to subscribe to the Platform Doc Team blog in Outlook.
The screenshots are from Outlook 2010, but the process is the same in Outlook 2007.
1. In the Mail Folders navigation pane on the left, navigate to the RSS Feeds node.
2. Right-click and select Add a New RSS Feed.
3. In the New RSS Feed window, enter http://feeds.feedburner.com/developerforce/techpubs and click Add.
4. Click Yes when prompted “Add this RSS Feed to Outlook?”
5. Now under the RSS Feeds node, you’ll see a folder called Platform Docs and User Assistance. Whenever we publish a new post, it’ll appear in this Outlook folder.
That’s all there is to it! Of course, if you want to receive posts from all the Developerforce blogs, you can also subscribe to the URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SforceBlog.