Dreamforce is fast approaching with only 6 weeks left until thousands of cloud developers descend upon San Francisco. Whether you are new to Dreamforce or are gearing up for your 10th rodeo, prepare to be wowed–it will be bigger than ever! Our developer playground, better known as the Developer Zone, will be 2x larger than last year, which means that your opportunities to learn, network, and hack will also multiply by at least that. We’re taking over the entire 2nd floor of Moscone West to house the Developer Zone and all the developer sessions, transforming the space into a veritable hotbed of coding.
The Developer Zone returns with a new hip look to deliver an experience focused on hands-on coding for salesforce devs and admins alike. One major update to expect is that you will walk away from every developer session with code in hand.
Everyone comes to Dreamforce with something to learn and to share. Here’s a peek at what’s in store for you this September:
- The first-ever Developer Keynote at Dreamforce where you’ll hear the latest news, updates, and future roadmap.
- 200+ sessions focused on technical content covering the gamut of Force.com, Heroku, Site.com, Database.com, and more.
- 3 theaters dedicated to hard-core development, community engagement, and mobile technology where you can sit in on snackable content depending on your taste
- hands-on workshops coming to the DevZone for the first time to help you pick up new skills in a instructor-led format
- 1:1 code consultations for best practice advice and code reviews
- workbooks/cheatsheets designed to take you through a feature step-by-step in tutorial style, and with DevZone staffers at the ready if you get stuck
- mini-hack challenges to engage your competitive drive to show off your skills and win great prizes
- unconference for spontaneous community-driven discussions and presentations with like-minded developers
There’s obviously a lot more happening in the Developer Zone and a few surprises as well. Get ready for a developer experience like none other. As a special thank you to the dev community, register for Dreamforce ‘12 at a discount price of $699 using our developer promo code – MKDDEVLP699.