With requisite apologies to Mr. Thorogood, the Big Apple DevZone is right around the corner. We’ll be hosting a Dev Theater, an Intro Workshop and of course the ever popular Mini-Hacks.
Register for the June 14 NYC DevZone Today
The Intro Workshop is built around the Force.com Intro Workbook. It’s a great hands-on tour of the Salesforce Platform designed for people who want to dive right in. Each session is first come, first served, and lasts 45 minutes. We even provide a laptop.
- 8:30 — Create an App and Database
- 11:40 — 100: Create an App and Database
- 12:30 — 110: Customize a User Interface
- 1:20 — 120: Add App Logic with Clicks not Code
- 2:10 — 300: Code Custom App Logic
- 3:00 — 330: Code a Custom User Interface
- 3:50 — 475: Force.com API Integration with Apex and Heroku
The Developer Theater is a great way to learn more about some specialized subjects. Each session is 30 minutes and takes you on a deep dive into a particular topic.
- 8:15 — Ryan Upton, Salesforce Platform for Developers: Build your First Force.com App
- 9:00 — Kevin Poorman (Force.com MVP) Introducing NgForce – Advanced AngularJS Application Development on Force.com
- 11:45 — Varadarajan “Raja” Rajaram, Introduction to Apex
- 12:30 — Reid Carlberg, Introduction to Visualforce
- 1:15 — Tom Gersic, Offline Mobile Apps with the Mobile SDK SmartStore
- 2:00 — Reid Carlberg, 5 Enterprise Mobile Patterns You Need To Know
- 2:45 — Ryan Daigle, Introduction to Heroku
- 3:30 — Abe Pursell & Joe Gaska (Ionia), Heroku + Force.com, Building Innovative Cross Platform Apps
- 4:15 — Dave Carroll, Introduction to Force.com Canvas
This is a great line up! Be sure to register today and join us on June 14. I look forward to seeing you there.
PS If you aren’t convinced yet, be sure to checkout pictures from London and Paris. The DevZone is not to be missed!!