Imagine what you can Build
Earlier this month, Salesforce participated in Microsoft’s annual Build developer conference which welcomed over 5,000 Microsoft developers to the Bay Area. As part of our ongoing strategic partnership with Microsoft, Salesforce took part in multiple activities throughout the week which included sponsoring a booth in the Partner Area, presenting in the Express Talk Theater and hosting a developer breakout session.
During the event, we highlighted some of our joint work with Microsoft which included the new Salesforce App for Outlook, Salesforce1 + Office365, Salesforce SDK for Windows Mobile, and Visual Studio Integration. For those of you who missed us, here are some great resources showcasing our joint efforts.
Videos & Demos
- Watch this quick video showcasing the Salesforce and Microsoft Partnership during Build.
- Watch Salesforce Director of Developer Evangelism, Dave Carroll and Steve Lasker, Senior Program Manager at Microsoft, demonstrate how to easily build apps that consume services from SaaS vendors like Microsoft and Salesforce.
- Learn how to install the Salesforce App for Outlook in this demo
- Preview the Salesforce1 integration with Office365 in this demo
Developer Tools & Tutorials
- Read more about the Salesforce App for Outlook
- Get started with the Salesforce Mobile SDK for Windows
- Learn how to Integrate Visual Studio Projects with Salesforce
- Install the Windows SDK for Salesforce
- Download the Force.com toolkit for .NET
- Download the Salesforce Connected Service extension for Visual Studio