We are 10 weeks away from another epic year of Dreamforce for developers. With the Salesforce developer community surpassing 2.1 million developers this year, we are going all out. We have decided to switch things up a bit. For starters, we won’t hold a $1 million hackathon this year. Instead, we are focusing on elevating everyone’s technical skills. Get ready for more hands-on workshops, more breakout and theaters sessions, new product surprises and much more.
- Developer keynote – This is a ton of fun for the team and me, as we get to share everything we are working for developers.
- In-depth hands-on training – We are giving you more hands-on workshops, quick starts and mini hacks than ever before. Learn from Salesforce experts about all the cool new things that are now available to developers.
- Trailhead – If you haven’t yet experienced Trailhead, you’re in for a treat. This year, we are gamifying the entire DevZone learning experience with Trailhead. Experience this new learning platform and grow your skills while having some fun!
- Extraordinary sessions – As the conference grows, so does the number of sessions available for attendees. With over 657 CPF submissions, this year we will have 220 DevZone sessions + 90 Admin Zone sessions.
- Community – The level of passion and energy Salesforce developers bring to every event is larger than life. The DevZone will be packed with thousands of inspiring, engaging people for you to connect with. Inclusion is a big theme for us this year, and we intend to be the most open and welcoming developer experience in the industry.
- Fun and free stuff – If you love free Salesforce swag, the DevZone is the place to be. As always, we will be giving away some great prizes and handing out valuable resources in the Technical Library.
We can’t wait to see you!
Every year, the DevZone evolves, and this year we are taking it global. Stay tuned for some exciting big announcements coming soon!
See you at Dreamforce 15!