When Jennifer runs the Configuration Converter for this button, it creates a Lightning component action that opens a record for editing and sets the field with the ID of “00N6A00000IF4Mo” to “MyValue.”
To get started using the Configuration Converter:
- Visit the Lightning Experience Configuration Converter tool and log in with your sandbox or Developer Edition org credentials.
- Click Refresh Buttons.
- Thoroughly test the changes before deploying to your production org.
This is just the start for the Configuration Converter. We’re looking at ways to extend the tool to help with additional customizations in your org. We look forward to your thoughts and feedback on the Lightning Experience Configuration Converter Trailblazer community group.
- Lightning Experience Configuration Converter Help (Live June 6th, 2018)
- Introducing Sample Components for Lightning Component Actions
- Sample Lightning Component Actions Github repository
- Lightning Experience Configuration Converter – Trailblazer community group