Last year, Salesforce and IBM announced a strategic partnership with the goal of delivering joint solutions to leverage IBM Watson’s industry-leading enterprise Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning on the Salesforce platform. As the partnership has accelerated, IBM Cloud Integration has supplied tools for Salesforce developers to quickly and effectively connect data and manage APIs in a multicloud environment, such as the IBM Watson Salesforce SDK we launched last year.
That’s not all—with a partnership like Salesforce and IBM, how could it be? Stay tuned for a big announcement at Dreamforce of a new product developed via the partnership.
Join us for our sessions at Dreamforce 2018:
- IBM from Feature Implementation to Sales Adoption – A Revenue Increase
- Transforming Business with AI: A New Product from the Salesforce/IBM Partnership
- IBM Runs Salesforce: A Cognitive Service Transformation with Global Scale
- See all of IBM at Dreamforce.
- Join us at Dreamforce to see what’s next with the partnership.
- From Trailhead: Find out how to Integrate IBM Watson and Salesforce with federated search and Lightning components.
- Learn more about Watson and Salesforce.
- See more about IBM Cloud Integration for Salesforce.