Last Dreamforce, my team and I had an incredible time sharing with you the future of low code on Salesforce. You learned how to build dynamic apps fast by automating business processes with Flow, create simple and intuitive experiences with Dynamic Forms and Actions, and how to roll these apps out to your team with In-App Guidance. I loved seeing your enthusiasm for low code and your excitement as you dreamed about how you could use these capabilities in your own companies.
But hang on because we’re not done yet…. tune in for more low code goodness in our upcoming #LowCodeLove virtual event on May 7 at 11:00am PT. Bret Taylor, Salesforce President and Chief Operating Officer, and Sarah Franklin, EVP & GM Platform, Trailhead, & AppExchange will be sharing how you can innovate fast, empower everyone, and scale with confidence.
As part of that event, I’m excited to be joining Zayne Turner, Director, Architect Relations (@zaynelt), Marc Baizman, Senior Admin Evangelist (@mbaizman), and some of our great Salesforce Product Managers for the Ask Me Anything after-party. We’ll be answering your #LowCodeLove questions bringing together PMs from App Builder, (including Dynamic Forms and Actions), Flow, Data Mask and Mobile teams.
The Salesforce Product Managers in this AMA will include:
- Eric Shih, @ebshih, UI Platform
- Sue Berry, @suzetteaberry, Mobile Platform
- Vladimir Gerasimov, @vladimge, Foundation Services
- Karen Fidelak, @karenfidelak, Developer Services
- John Kucera, @NotHackedJK, Automation
- Sheena Lee, Salesforce Mobile App
- Rohit Mehta, @rohitforce, Developer Services
- Tim Peng, Automation
- Greg Rewis, @garazi, UI Platform
- Sam Reynard, @samreynard, Automation
- Tim Dubois, In-App Guidance
- Belinda Wong, @BelindaWong, Foundation Services
We’ll be conducting this AMA LIVE, so be sure to register, post your questions on Twitter, and get the reminder invite so you can watch in realtime! Use the hashtags #LowCodeLove and #SFDevChat before we kick things off on May 7, 2020 and we’ll be sure to have answers for you online.