Join us this December for the Dreamforce Trailblazer Experience, a space dedicated to demos, luminary sessions, and a whole lot of Trailblazer love.
There’ll be something for everyone, for every line of business, and every industry. You’ll see the power of Customer 360, be able to share stories of working in a pandemic, connect with fellow Trailblazers, and be entertained by some surprise guests.
DreamTX for Developers
We’ll be broadcasting live, interactive, expert-led content across five broadcast channels on December 17, starting at 9:00 am PT. Those channels include Admin, Architect, Developer, Ecosystem, and Learning & Community.
Grab a seat and tune into the Developer Channel to learn about flexible developer experiences, how to integrate systems fast, and increase your productivity. Hear the latest on how we’re building the future, straight from our product experts and advocates. You can also visit the virtual expo to watch a demo, ask questions, or attend Circles of Success and learn from other Salesforce professionals.
Be sure to select your geographic region for an optimal viewing experience.
A Trail Map for Developers
You don’t want to miss our Skill Up with Trailhead day starting at 9:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, December 17 for the Americas region. For the Asian Pacific region, it begins Friday December 18 at 8:30 a.m. IST.
You’ll be able to choose between the Admin, Architect, Developer, Ecosystem and Learning & Community channels.
Join us and learn how to build modern customer and employee experiences on the Salesforce Platform. We’ll explore the latest innovations in Lightning Web Components, event-driven architectures, and Salesforce Functions.
Becky Jaimes, Product Management Senior Manager
Stephan Chandler Garcia, Senior Developer Advocate
Apex is the workhorse of Salesforce development. Increasingly however, more and more of our business logic takes the form of asynchronous work. Join us to learn what’s new and upcoming in Asynchronous Apex including Salesforce Functions.
Alba Rivas, Lead Developer Advocate
Kevin Poorman, Lead Developer Advocate
UI is the foundation of every app, and the Lightning Web Component Framework provides the building blocks needed to create new experiences that work inside and outside of Salesforce. Learn how to create custom interactions using the new NPM Base Components package, customize those interactions with SLDS styling hooks, then extend those interactions with enhanced LockerService support for third-party libraries. Finally, we’ll share a sneak peek of an upcoming pilot feature that will make it even easier to add data to your UI.
Kiril Seksenov, Product Management Director
With Einstein Automate, the world of automation and integration is your oyster. Join us to learn how you can use Salesforce Flow to create pixel-perfect apps that integrate with third-party systems – including APIs you create yourself in MuleSoft. We’ll walk you through different options for integrating: from custom Apex exposed as Invocable Actions to External Services auto-generated from an Open API specification. And, of course, you’ll get a glimpse of what the future holds.
Philippe Ozil, Principal Developer Advocate
Sam Reynard, Sr. Product Manager
APIs are the glue that holds together most complex business processes. But despite their importance, the developer experience behind API use is often ignored. Join us for a sneak peek at brand new capabilities for using APIs from across the Salesforce Platform. We’ll dive into our latest API innovations, such as the new Composite Graph API, and showcase never-before-seen features that will change how you learn, discover, and employ APIs in your development process.
Aditya Naag Topalli, Lead Developer Advocate
Your productivity starts and ends with the tools you use. Learn how Salesforce Developer Tooling can help you collaborate more effectively with your whole team. We’ll show you the latest updates in Dev Tools, including the new SOQL Query Builder.
Claire Bianchi, Director, Product Management, Platform Developer Tools and Experiences
Stephanie Maddox, Senior Product Manager
Architect, Admin, Partner, and Learning & Community Channels
But wait, there’s more! As mentioned earlier, DreamTX will feature FIVE broadcast channels. We encourage you to check out the other channels:
- The Architect Channel is all about what you need to know now to guide your teams and customers through change. We’ll share the latest Architect certifications, how to get started skilling up for the most in-demand role in the Salesforce ecosystem, and some major announcements for Architects that can be found in our Medium blog.
- Together, in the Admin Channel we’re going to build apps fast, automate with clicks, drive insight through analytics, and go mobile all while delivering security at enterprise scale.
- Hey partners, the Partner Channel is dedicated to you! Join us for technical demos, roadmap insights, and actionable tips to take your Salesforce expertise to the next level.
- Let’s cozy up in our Learning & Community Channel and connect with friends to swap insights, ideas and tips to grow our very own Ohana into a safer and brilliant space.
Ask the Experts LIVE Q&A Session
Tune in and get your burning questions answered by our experts! There will be two live Ask the Experts sessions on the Developer Channel, one in the Americas and one in the Asia Pacific.
Americas: December 17 at 9:40 am – 10:17 am PT hosted by Heather Storm, Developer Program Manager
Chris Peterson, Functions and Apex at Salesforce
Stephanie Maddox, Developer Tooling
Kris Harrison, APIs
Asia Pacific: December 18 at 9:40 am – 10:17 am IST hosted by Shashank Srivatsavaya, Director of APAC Developer Relations
Aditya Naag Topalli, Developer Evangelist
Andrew Fawcett, VP of Product Management
Hannah Trimby, Lead Platform SE
Plan your day
We recommend you do some planning using Agenda Builder before the event to make your experience as awesome as possible:
- Think about your knowledge gaps. Is it Einstein, Commerce Cloud, MuleSoft, or Quip? What products or features are you less than familiar with?
- What do you need to know? Will you be implementing Communities in the upcoming year or integrating with more systems? If so, look for the Communities segment that will give you best practices and implementation tips.
- Mix up your viewing! At DreamTX we’ll have 20-minute segments, Ask the Experts sessions, demos, and so much more. Make sure to check out each!