Dreamforce 2021 is almost here! Join us September 21–23 for an all-digital experience on Salesforce+, our new, free streaming service. We’ve got an incredible lineup this year with more than 100 hours of live and on-demand programming. Expect to see exciting demos, episodes hosted by our experts, luminary speakers and more.
There will be something for everyone, for every line of business, and for every industry. You’ll hear the latest news and announcements from Salesforce, see the power of Customer 360, learn from your fellow Trailblazers, and be entertained by some surprise guests.
Whether you’re planning to join in and watch live, host a virtual watch party with friends, or tune in after, there’s plenty you won’t want to miss at Dreamforce 2021.
Your guide to Dreamforce ’21
At Dreamforce ’21 there will be four core channels for you to check out: Primetime, Customer 360, Trailblazer, and Industries. We’re bringing you three jam-packed developer episodes on the Trailblazer Channel:
Innovation from Anywhere with Salesforce Developers
Innovation starts here. Join the main event for Salesforce Developers to see new features in action — designed to empower you to collaborate, innovate, integrate and deploy from anywhere.
Create User Experiences with Lightning Web Components
Learn how combining the web standards driven Lightning Web Component framework with SLDS empowers developers to deliver experiences across a variety of solutions for both desktop and mobile devices.
Develop Enterprise Applications with Apex
See how experts leverage Visual Studio Code to integrate with solutions that make enterprise development a faster, easier and more reliable process. Plus see an exciting demo covering the latest Apex features.
There’s a lot more to see on the Trailblazer Channel
In addition to developer episodes, the Trailblazer Channel will feature:
- Architect content: learn how to navigate your Salesforce Architect career and use Salesforce to align stakeholders and teams, integrate across the enterprise, and deliver value at the speed of business.
- Admin content: see new products in action, get a sneak peek at what’s coming, and hear from inspiring #AwesomeAdmins.
- Slack content: discover the way you can extend Slack to streamline notifications, automate routine tasks, and generally make your workday more pleasant.
- Much more: including an AppExchange Demo Jam and episodes from Sales, Service, Commerce, Marketers, IT Leaders, and Partners.
Main Show and True to the Core
Don’t forget to tune-in to the Dreamforce Main Show: Trailblazing Together with Marc Benioff and Special Guests. We’re kicking things off Tuesday, September 21, at 9:45 a.m. PT | 12:45 p.m. ET.
Another can’t-miss segment is True to the Core – Customer Forum. Join Co-founder and CTO Parker Harris, COO Bret Taylor, Chief Product Officer David Schmaier, and leaders from our product organization as they share highlights about our product roadmap, unveil the reimagined IdeaExchange, and answer your questions live, Tuesday, September 21, at 2:00 p.m. PT | 5:00 p.m. ET.
What you can do now
- Register for the event by signing up for Salesforce+ (it’s free!).
- Check out the Dreamforce ’21 schedule, and start mapping out how you want to spend the 3 days.
- Join the fun on Twitter and share what you’re excited about using hashtag #DF21.