We are happy to announce that the official Force.com Sites Pilot Program will start with the Spring 09 Release.
We have worked with 20+ partners and customers to show case Force.com Sites at Dreamforce 08. Many of them are already live with their Sites. Appirio has a great page to highlight the ones they have implemented.
If you are an existing Enterprise or Unlimited Edition customer and if you would like to be part of the pilot program then call your salesforce.com account executive and ask them to nominate your company.
Seats are limited and the deadline is January 15th.
In order to help the selection process please provide the following information to your account executive:
- Your detailed use case
- User flow broken down to public, SSL/non-SSL or authenticated use
- Type of users (b2b, b2c, partner, employee for the authenticated use)
- Estimated daily page views
- Page types; static, dynamic, bandwidth heavy
- if any, system(s) will be retired upon success
We look forward to working you and make Force.com Sites a better offering.
Happy New Year!
Force.com Sites Product Manager