Partner marketing at salesforce.com is all about elevating and accelerating the growth of entire ecosystem through relentless focus on partner success. Not a bad torch to carry for an elite ecosystem of innovative industry mavericks. Together, we’re paving the path for businesses to transform into customer companies by harnessing the power of the cloud, mobile, local, and social revolutions.
We’ll all rise faster, and lead longer, if we help one another build, sell, market, service, and succeed.
When it comes to marketing, events are an essential success factor for salesforce.com — evidenced by the hundreds of global events we host each year…not to mention the best event in business (can you believe Dreamforce is less than 30 weeks away?). Most of the partners who truly thrive with us also dedicate a lot of time and resources to events. Nearly 500 of you sponsored salesforce.com events in 2012 alone, and as a group we hosted and sponsored thousands of events throughout the year.
It’s no secret that event marketing is high-profile, high-stakes, and — if done right — highly rewarding. That’s why we’re building a Success Series focused on Event Marketing and Sponsorships. Throughout the year, we’ll be spotlighting strategies and success stories with partners who are doing exceptional event marketing, achieving great results, and appreciate the value of sharing knowledge.
This effort is all about YOU! So we encourage you to take advantage of the great insights from your peers,raise your hand to help, and tell us what you think we can improve.
Event Success Resources:
- Upcoming Webinar: Campaign Planning is Key, June 5, 2013, 8:30 am-9:00 am PDT, Register here
- 5 Musts for Measuring Success with Xactly Webinar Recording
- 4 Requirements for Being Memorable with Silverpop Webinar Recording
- Selectica’s Dreamforce Sponsor Success Story
- The TAS Group’s Sponsor Success Story
… help you help others, and help others help you (new line for Jerry McGuire 2.0, surely that’s coming soon). Please reach out to us at email@example.com or comment here:
- If you have an event marketing success story you’d like to share – within salesforce.com events or beyond.
- Tell us, what do you want to learn about event marketing? Which partners have really impressed you with cool event engagements? Who do you want to hear from? What do you think of these first success resources? What would you change?
This is just one example of our team’s efforts to help you share expertise and ideas with one another. Be sure to check the partner portal often for APPAcademy offerings, and office hours for PR, Marketing and Sponsorship. Sign up for our monthly partner newsletter. And of course continue the conversation on Twitter and Facebook.