What do Web Analytics and the new Customer Community have in common? They’re the awesome new features released today that will help you increase exposure for YOUR apps!
The AppExchange team is excited to announce the new Web Analytics report and the re-launch of the Customer Community.
You told us you want to have access to web analytics data to see if your AppExchange marketing efforts are actually paying off. We heard you loud and clear. Introducing the new Web Analytics report – your source for measuring page views, visitors, and searches on your listings.
So how can you make this report work for you? Here are three great ways to get started –
- Measure the impact of your campaigns. Did all that work you just put into that marketing campaign pay off? Did it increase page views and visitors?
- Are visitors finding you through search? Now you can see both SEO search visitors as well as internal AppExchange search visitors.
- Use the Web Analytics report along with the other reports available through the AppExchange to understand your funnel. Combine data about the traffic on your listing with the views of your screenshots and demos, leads, Get It Now clicks, and Installs to get the full picture of how successful you are of converting visitors into customers.
To learn more about this new report or learn how to access reports on the AppExchange, visit the AppExchange Analytics page on the Partner Portal.
Customer Community Re-Launch
Are you a part of the Customer Community? The AppExchange is – so you should be, too!
The new Customer Community launched today which includes not only a fantastic facelift, but many links back to the AppExchange. Even better – apps are now incorporated into search and ideas to show related apps based on the content the customer is viewing. In a community of over 800,000 registered users, that’s a pretty big deal.
Think of the community as an instant focus group with real-time feedback on what customers want most. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to interact, increase exposure for your app, and establish yourself as a trusted expert. Here’s how to get involved:
- Look through popular and trending ideas – these are the problems our customers are facing and need your help solving.
- Customers have questions, and you have the answers. Show off your expertise in the Answers section.
- Build a following (and your brand) on Chatter. Start a dialogue, follow interesting people, and collaborate with this passionate community.