It’s that time of the year again – time to recognize the best of each category on the AppExchange, as chosen by our customers!
What is it?
The Customer Choice Awards is a category award program that recognizes AppExchange partners who have garnered excellent customer reviews in a specific calendar year. The program is 100% based on reviews and does not reflect how we feel about your app (we love all apps equally!).
How do you win?
To determine the winners, we take the number of reviews in a calendar year for a listing and multiply that by the average score for the listing in that calendar year:
# of Reviews * Average Score = Total Score
We then take the Total Score and rank the listing within its category or sub-category. The listing with the highest Total Score wins the category!
If you win, we will give you a badge that you can use throughout 2014 to differentiate yourself on the AppExchange and on your own company website.
Are there rules?
Of course! We want to make this program as fair as possible for all partners, so we have put these guidelines in place:
- Reviews for the Best of 2013 awards must be posted from 1/1/2013 through 12/31/2013.
- A listing must have at least 3 reviews and an average rating of 4.0 or higher in 2013 to be considered.
- We will not feature an app from every category and/or sub-category. The categories selected will be based on site traffic, survey feedback, and input from our customer advisory board.
- Reviews are only counted at the listing level. We will not aggregate a partner’s scores across multiple listings.
- In the case of a tie, two winners will be awarded.
- Salesforce.com reserves the right to disqualify any partner who has moved their listing to a category for the purposes of this program, has posted reviews for their own benefit or who has manipulated the contest in any other way.
What are the next steps?
Go out and get those rave reviews from your customers! We will evaluate and announce the winners in January 2014. Good luck!