Introduction to Salesforce Einstein Language
Create natural language processing models to classify the intent of text or to classify text as positive, negative, and neutral. Use the Einstein Language APIs to build natural language processing into your apps.
Einstein Language includes three APIs that you can use to unlock powerful insights within text.
- Einstein Sentiment
Classify the sentiment of text into positive, negative, and neutral classes to understand the feeling behind text. You can use the Einstein Sentiment API to analyze emails, social media, and text from chat to:
- Identify the sentiment of a prospect’s emails to trend a lead or opportunity up or down.
- Provide proactive service by helping dissatisfied customers first or extending promotional offers to satisfied customers.
- Use trending sentiment to identify product deficiencies and measure overall satisfaction or dissatisfaction with your products.
- Monitor the perception of your brand across social media channels, identify brand evangelists, and monitor customer satisfaction.
Currently, Einstein Sentiment supports only English.
You can create your own custom model or use our pre-built sentiment model. See Use the Pre-Built Sentiment Model.
- Einstein Intent
Categorize unstructured text into user-defined labels to better understand what users are trying to accomplish. Leverage the Einstein Intent API to analyze text from emails, chats, or web forms to:
- Determine what products prospects are interested in and send customer inquiries to the appropriate sales person.
- Identify topics across unstructured text in emails, meeting notes, or account notes to summarize key points.
- Route service cases to the correct agents or departments, or provide self-service options.
- Understand customer posts to provide personalized self-service in your communities.
Einstein Intent supports multiple languages. See How to Implement Multiple Languages.
- Einstein NER (Named Entity Recognition)
Identify entities in unstructured text. You send text to the NER model via the REST API endpoint and receive a JSON response. The NER model supports these entities: date/time, duration, email, location, money, number, organization, percent, person, phone number, and URL.
Not sure which Einstein Language service is best for your use case? See Which Einstein Vision or Language Service is Right for You?
Einstein Vision and Language are Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant. Einstein Vision and Language meet the strict HIPAA standards for processing customers’ protected health information (PHI).
HIPAA compliance positions Einstein Vision and Language services to provide capabilities that can be used in the highly regulated healthcare sector.