About the Commerce API
The B2C Commerce API is a collection of RESTful APIs for interacting with B2C Commerce instances.
The Commerce API is broken into two main groups: Shopper APIs and Admin APIs. And within each group, they are divided into 20+ smaller groups of endpoints focused on related functionality.
For detailed API reference material, choose one of the groups of endpoints (Assignments, Campaigns, and so on) listed in the navigation.
To learn more about using the Commerce API, see the Get Started page in the Guides section.
The Admin APIs and Shopper APIs each have their own mechanisms for setting up API clients and requesting access tokens. For details, see the Authorization guide.
The scheduled deactivation of
/trusted-system/actions/login, and other related endpoints has been extended from mid-2022 to mid-2023 for existing customers. These endpoints are still not available to new customers, and we still discourage existing customers from using them. Instead, we strongly recommend that you use the Shopper Login and API Access Service (SLAS) because it meets a higher standard for security and availability.
- Increased performance and response times through caching on the edge layer.
- Resources affected:
- Updates to the personalization handling ensure that personalized content is cached correctly.
- No action is required by developers to take advantage of this update.
- Update common libraries for data types, security schemes, and examples to latest versions.
- Remove outdated example requests for creating and updating shopper context.
SlasJWT-BearerSecurityScheme.BearerTokensecurity scheme with