Import TMFOpenAPI Static Resources
If you are using Salesforce API version 58.0 and later, Industry API are available as static resources. Import the Industry API components to your Salesforce org using the IDX Workbench. Perform these steps:
You must first install and configure IDX Workbench to create a new repository. See Install IDX Workbench.
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Static Resources, and then select Static Resources.
- Select TMFOpenAPIs and click View file. The static resource is downloaded to your local machine.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Under Repository, click New Repository.
- In the New Repository dialog, click Choose and select a corresponding folder you created.
- Name is automatically set to the folder name, but you can modify it.
- Click Save.
- Under Source, select the repository name.
- From the Target list, select the Salesforce org where you want to push the datapacks.
- From the Project list, click New Project.
- Enter a project name, and select Vlocity Types: All and Salesforce Types: All.
- Click Fetch Datapacks.
- Select all the datapacks and move them to the Selected Datapacks list.
- Click Save.
- Click Save again.
- Select all the components and click Migrate.
If you are migrating the content to an OmniStudio enabled org, perform the following steps.
- Install IDX Build Tool by running the npm
install - -global vlocitycommand. See Install or Update Vlocity Build through NPM.
- Select the latest Node Version.
- Navigate to Setup > Omni Interaction Configuration and enable the metadata and disable the package runtime settings.
- Authorize the target org from CLI. See External Ids and Global Keys
- Create a
Platform.yamlfile in your IDX repository folder where the vlocity folder is available.
Platform.yamlcontains all the Data Raptors and Integration Procedures that you want to migrate.
Navigate to IDX repository folder and from the CLI, execute the following command.
vlocity -sfdx.username email@example.com -job Platform.yaml validateLocalData --fixLocalGlobalKeys