The integration assets are out of the box integration templates with pre-built transformations, which can be used to integrate with external systems. The Energy and Utilities Cloud integration asset supports these flows:
- Create new customers, accounts, contracts, premises, and service points.
- Request previous meter readings and add meter readings.
- Request rebill and billing adjustments.
To view the Energy and Utilities Cloud integration asset and its details, see MuleSoft Exchange.
Before you begin:
- Install the Energy and Utilities data pack. This data pack is a collection of Integration Procedures, which enables the functionality required for integration.
- Assign the EnergyAndUtilitiesCloud org permission.
- Assign the EAndUCloudMuleSoftIntegrationPsl permission set license and the EAndUCloudMuleSoftIntegration permission set.
Use Industry Integration Solutions in your Salesforce org to connect your Salesforce and MuleSoft instances and to automate the deployment of the integration apps. After deploying the app in your MuleSoft instance, you can extend the app in MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform to complete your business needs.
To access and use the industry integration apps:
- Accept terms and enable access.
- Deploy integration assets using Industry Integration Solutions. See Industry Integration Solutions in Salesforce Help.
To know more about the Energy and Utilities API, see the Energy and Utilities Cloud Integration API reference.