Enable the Loyalty Management POS API Powered by MuleSoft Integration
Enable the Loyalty Management POS API Powered by MuleSoft integration and deploy the integration and its dependent apps in your MuleSoft instance. The integration deploys the app to the AnyPoint Platform, applies policies, and creates named credentials, which are editable.
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter
Integrations, and then select Integrations Setup.
- From the list of available integrations, go to the integration to enable, and then click Enable.
- Select a business group that you want to enable the integration for.
- Select the environment where you want to enable the integration.
- Enter the app name. Ensure that the app name is unique for your MuleSoft instance.
- Click Next.
- To connect to an external system, select None as the Authorization Protocol.
- Click Add Additional Parameters, and enter these keys and values:
Keys Values salesforce.domain The domain address (without
https://>) of your Salesforce org.
client_idof the connected app.
client_secretof the connected app.
salesforce.namespace The Namespace of the deployed package. The default value is POSIntegration. grant_type The client_credentials. This parameter is optional. anypoint.mq.url The URL of the AnyPoint MQ. For example,
https://mq-us-east-1.anypoint.mulesoft.com/api/v1. The URL format is:
https://mq-(region).anypoint.mulesoft.com/api/v1. For regions, see:
anypoint.mq.client_id The client ID to connect to the queue. anypoint.mq.client_secret The client secret to connect to the queue. anypoint.mq.orders.destination The name of the queue that you created to store the incoming order requests from the POS app. anypoint.mq.orders.messages_limit The maximum number of messages or orders that can be picked up from the queue when the scheduler starts. The default value is 10. scheduler.frequency The time (in milliseconds) that determines the frequency at which orders are processed after orders are collected in the queue. The default value is 60000. scheduler.start_delay The time (in milliseconds) that determines when the first schedule starts or when the app is first deployed or restarted. The default value is 10000.
- Click Proceed.