Use these resources to get the most out of the Pardot API.
Use these guides to get started fast or learn something new.
- Getting Started Guide: Covers setting up authentication and making your first calls.
- Use Cases for Pardot APIs: Explains a few different ways you can use the Pardot API to meet your business needs.
- External Activity Guide: Covers setting up and submitting external activities via the Pardot API.
- Salesforce Endpoints for Pardot Development: Use this resource to help find Salesforce endpoints that can help with developing for the Pardot API.
- Develop Integrations with the Pardot API: This Trail focuses on setting up Salesforce OAuth and making your first calls with Pardot.
- Pardot Trails Trailmix: This Trailmix includes all of Pardot's Trails. If you're unfamiliar with Pardot, we suggest starting here to learn more.
Pardot has a public Postman collection for v5 of the API. Postman simplifies making calls and experimenting with the API. Learn more, and install the collection from GitHub. If you're not familiar with Postman, check out the Postman API Client module on Trailhead.
Use Salesforce Help to discover more about Pardot features and capabilities.