Add CMS Connect (HTML) Components to Your Site Pages
After you set up your CMS connection and add a header and footer, you're ready to add components to your pages.
- Open Experience Workspaces.
- Click Content Management | CMS Connect.
- Click next to the connection that has the components you want to add, and choose Use in Builder.
- Navigate to the page you want.
- Drag a CMS Connect (HTML) component to where you want to display it on the page.
- In the property editor for the component, configure its properties.