Manage CMS Connections
You can enable and disable CMS Connect connections and change their load order.
Header and footer always render first regardless of the load order of your connections.
You can’t delete a CMS connection after it’s been created, but you can disable it. Disabling a connection means:
- Its content isn’t rendered
- Its load order is ignored when connections are loaded
If you try to add content to a page for a connection that’s disabled, you get an error message.
- Open Experience Workspaces.
- Click Content Management | CMS Connect.
- Click next to the connection that you want, and choose Enable or Disable.