Step 1: Configure a Remote Site
For security reasons, Salesforce restricts outbound calls to remote sites. You can configure Salesforce to allow Apex to send calls to your connected app.
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter
Remote Site Settings, and then select Remote Site Settings.
- At the top of the table of remote sites, click New Remote Site.
- Enter a name for the remote site.
- For Remote Site URL, enter the URL for your connected app.
- Verify that Active is selected.
- Save your work.