GraphQL Wire Adapter Limitations
The GraphQL wire adapter isn't currently supported for these use cases.
- Experience Cloud sites
- Dynamic construction of GraphQL queries at runtime, such as referencing a fragment from another component
- String interpolation constructs using
- Variables in directives such as using
Features and capabilities in the GraphQL API can take several releases to be available in the GraphQL wire adapter. Mutations isn't yet available via the GraphQL wire adapter.
Consider these additional limitations.
- When using pagination with an upper bound limit, the wire adapter expects the upper bound limit to stay constant for a given paginated collection.
- If your GraphQL query fails prefetch in the Salesforce mobile app, Salesforce Field Service, or Mobile Offline, you must continue to use metaschema directives in your GraphQL query for referential integrity and offline priming functionality. See Known Issue: GraphQL query fails prefetch with an "Unknown Field" warning.