Use this function to start scanning barcodes.
BarcodeScannerOptionsobject to configure the scanning session.
A Promise object that resolves as an array of
Barcode objects with the scanned barcode details.
A rejected promise returns a
This function allocates scanner resources. To release the resources when scanning is complete, pair it with
When this function is called, a mobile OS scanning user interface is displayed on the mobile device. The user can point their camera at a barcode and wait for the barcode to be recognized.
- When a barcode is successfully scanned, the result is returned via a fulfilled promise. Handle successful results in a
- When a barcode scan fails, the error is returned via a rejected promise. Handle errors in a
- When the user clicks the Cancel button during a scan, the promise is rejected with a
- The mobile OS scanner interface remains displayed after a successful scan or an error. To close the scanner interface and return to your component’s interface, call
- Handle any final cleanup, such as calling
dismiss(), in a