Allows the user to pick one or more contacts from the device’s Contacts app. If needed, presents a permissions pop-up to the user to request access to contacts first, and then presents the user with the contacts selector.
ContactsServiceOptionsobject to configure the ContactsService request.
A Promise object that resolves as an array of
Contactobjects. If an error is encountered, the array is empty.
A rejected promise returns a
ContactsServiceFailureobject containing details about the error.
This function presents a contacts selection list, and then returns a list of the contacts that were selected.
When this function is called, a list view displaying device contacts is displayed on the mobile device. The user can select any number of contacts, and then tap the check mark icon to continue.
- When contacts are selected, the result is returned via a fulfilled promise. Handle successful results in a
- If an error occurs, the error is returned via a rejected promise. Handle errors in a
- If the user cancels contact selection, the promise is rejected with a
- The contacts selection list is a device-native window, and can’t be customized.
- While you can’t customize the contacts selection window itself, you can present a custom interface before contacts selection. After contacts selection, you can present another custom interface to offer additional options or features for processing the selected contacts.