Considerations and Limitations
Apex SDK for Slack (pilot) is introduced in Winter '22 and has a number of limitations. The following features are not currently supported.
- Admin client access
- Dependent fields or picklists
- Enterprise installs
- Events for workflows
- Events for Real Time Messaging (RTM) API
- Field-level validation (only validation via input type is supported)
- Localization (see localization limitations)
- Private metadata on views
- Rich text fields (not formatted in Slack)
- Scope limitations during installation (see scope limitations)
- System-provided actions or data providers
- Web API methods (only those discussed in Apex are supported)
We welcome your feedback and comments at the Apex SDK for Slack (Pilot) Trailblazer Community Group.