Einstein Bot SDK
Use the Einstein Bots API (Beta) to leverage the power of Einstein Bots with your external messaging channel. Use the Einstein Bot Java SDK to integrate your channel with the Einstein Bot API. This SDK guide is for API version 5.
The Java SDK simplifies integrating your service client with the bot’s REST API. Here are the features that the SDK provides.
- Authentication mechanism: Einstein Bots API requires the client to authenticate requests using OAuth. The SDK uses the JWT Bearer OAuth Flow as a default, but any OAuth flow can be used to get the access token (see AuthMechanism interface).
- Session management: You only need the external session ID, such as a Twitter thread ID, to track the bot session. The client maps the external session ID to the internal session ID in the cache. The Einstein Bot API has separate calls to start a session and send subsequent messages. The session-managed client simplifies the calls by having one method to start and continue a session.
- Caching mechanism: The SDK uses a cache to store the mapping between the
RuntimeSessionId. We support the Redis cache manager by default. You can implement additional caching methods with the Cache interface.
- DTO classes: The SDK provides DTO classes with strict type checking to serialize and deserialize JSON request and response bodies.
- DSL-style methods: The SDK provides DSL-style methods so that you can write more readable code.