Messaging Object Reference
A list of the key Salesforce objects associated with Messaging.
- ConversationEntry—A message or an event in the chat history between an agent and a messaging user.
- MessagingChannel—A communication channel that an end user can use to send a message to an agent. A communication channel can be an SMS number, a Facebook page, or another supported messaging channel.
- MessagingChannelSkill—A junction object that associates a MessagingChannel with a Skill.
- MessagingConfiguration—The details for a Messaging configuration.
- MessagingDeliveryError—A log of triggered outbound failures.
- MessagingEndUser—A single address, such as a phone number or Facebook page, communicating with a single Messaging channel.
- MessagingLink—The link between a Messaging Channel and where it's shared.
- MessagingSession—A session with a messaging user on a Messaging channel.
- MessagingTemplate—A Messaging template used to send preformatted messages.