+ Start a Discussion
RiyajRiyaj 

How do I Solve the Error:REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: TotalRequests Limit exceeded.??

How do I solve the error

REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: TotalRequests Limit exceeded.

Riyaj

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
TheIntegratorTheIntegrator

You can check the API Requests from Setup->Administration Setup->Company Profile->Company Information

API Requests, Last 24 Hours , is the number there is exceeding MAX number in paranthesis, you get this error.

You either have to wait till that number goes down or purchase more licenses to raise the MAX limit if you expect the usage to always be higher that what your current MAX is.

All Answers

TheIntegratorTheIntegrator

You can check the API Requests from Setup->Administration Setup->Company Profile->Company Information

API Requests, Last 24 Hours , is the number there is exceeding MAX number in paranthesis, you get this error.

You either have to wait till that number goes down or purchase more licenses to raise the MAX limit if you expect the usage to always be higher that what your current MAX is.

This was selected as the best answer
joydeep kundu 1joydeep kundu 1
Hi,

The no what is given in the paranthesis is the max no of call I can make every 24 hrs ?

If it is true, then it will reset automatically next day ?

thanks.
asdf asdfsdasdf asdfsd
Adapter and also attain to popup new case if case isn't to be had whilst consumer calls. I want to recognise how we can attain to get the smartphonehelp (https://ultimateknifekit.com/) range automatically in new case. Please help me out on this count number.