+ Start a Discussion
Greg RohmanGreg Rohman 

Ampersand (&) problem when drilling down summary reports

Hello.

 

In Summary reports, if you attempt to drill down to a field that contains an ampersand (&) character, the report filter incorrectly escapes out the ampersand to "&" and the resulting drilled-down report is blank.

 

For example. I have a summary report, with an account name "Acme & Co." If I check that account on the report and drill down, the resulting report is blank, because the Filtered By says "Acme & Co." I then manually have to edit the filtering to remove the "amp;" to make it work.

 

This seems like a bug. Please advise. Thanks.

 

-Greg

chandra vardhanchandra vardhan
Hi There,

   I also got the same problem while fetching the results from summary reports. The report filter incorrectly escapes out the ampersand(&) to "&" and the resulting drilled-down report is blank.

   If someone helps us then it would be great appreciable.

This seems like a bug in salesforce. Please advise. Thanks.

--CV.