Posting Job Description
Communities use Patch every day to make navigating local life easier and more informed. We provide the neighborhood news and information you must know; the best things to do; ways to buy, sell and save money; and a platform to connect and share with your neighbors. And we need your help.
Area: Sales Operations
Patch Sales Operations is a talented, cross-functional and growing team, with a passion for strategy, metrics, and process improvement, dedicated to strengthening our overall revenue operations. Our work spans six primary functions: sales operations and optimization, accounts services, advertising operations, sales training, sales marketing, and all sales systems engineering and product development. We work daily with sales executives and managers, as well as engineering when launching all new revenue products and initiatives.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be part of a collaborative project team responsible for successfully implementing, customizing and integrating Salesforce with other systems. You will leverage a number of proprietary and standard technologies/
• Salesforce.com Salesforce Automation
• Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
• Java/Web development and the software development methodology/lifecycle
• Apex development
In this role you will:
Focus on solution design, development and data migration / load activities. With supervision as required from a Lead Developer or Manager, provide technical expertise in design, development, testing and debugging.
Work with team members as needed to scope, design, develop, test and refine customized Salesforce solutions, while working closely with a Project Manager to escalate any out-of-scope items and project delays.
In order to qualify you must have the following essential qualities and experiences:
• Experience and education in the following areas is preferred: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent training/experience
• 1-2 years of experience with custom development
• Solid foundation in object-oriented methodologies, relational databases and data modeling
• Knowledge of enterprise systems including CRM, SFA, and ERP
• A good understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
• Technical acumen to translate requirements into detailed, modular and extensible designs
• A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
• Proven presentation and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and in a team
• Autonomy in the overall development lifecycle (Business Process design, documentation, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis)
It would be an added bonus if you also had the following:
• Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development, knowledge of Salesforce.com platform, Visual force, Apex triggers, Flex, SOQL, Controllers, Triggers, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool (Data Loader, Excel Connector) and Web Services.
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools (Talend, Scribe, Pervasive, DBsync, etc)
• Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, CRM Dynamics, etc.)
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Work experience with a professional consulting organization
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, and/or Developer), specifically DEV401 and DEV501
• Experience with Accounting Packages (QuickBooks, Microsoft Great Plains)
Join Our Team !! Email your resume to email@example.com