Navigation: Developer Force | Integration | Force.com Canvas (User Interface Integration)
Enhance your user experience, expand your Salesforce footprint, and unlock the power of your developers with the new Force.com Canvas feature, now available to all new Developer Edition Orgs. Force.com Canvas features include:
- Language Independence
- You develop it and we display it. With Force.com Canvas you can develop in the language of your choice and easily surface the app inside of Salesforce.
- Simplified Authentication
- Force.com Canvas allows you to authenticate by using OAuth 2.0 or a signed request. This means that your app can connect to Salesforce at a data layer while remaining seamless for users.
- App Registration and Management
- Developers: Create your app and allow your customers to install it with a single click. Administrators: Easily install apps from developers and quickly manage who in your org can use the app.
With the Force.com Canvas SDK, you can now integrate your Web app with the trusted salesforce.com platform: Your language, your code.
Recommended Force.com Canvas Learning Path
To begin learning about Force.com Canvas, follow this path.
- Force.com Canvas Dreamforce 2012 Breakout Session
- Force.com Canvas Workshop
- Force.com Canvas Developer's Guide
Related Force.com Canvas Resources
Other helpful resources for Force.com Canvas.