Navigation: Developer Force | Integration | Data Integration | PHP Developer Resources
PHP Developer Resources
From the official PHP site:
- PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
PHP developers have several options for integrating PHP-based systems with Force.com and Database.com.
- RESTful APIs, such as the Force.com REST API, Bulk API, and Streaming API. See these API-specific pages for more information.
- Force.com Toolkit for PHP
This page is the primary topic page for using PHP with Force.com and Database.com.
Recommended PHP Integration Learning Path
To begin learning about the PHP development with the Salesforce Platform, follow this path.
- Interact with the Force.com REST API from PHP
- Getting Started with the Force.com Toolkit for PHP
- Force.com Toolkit for PHP Code Samples
Related PHP Integration Resources
Here are some other helpful resources for PHP developers.