PHP Toolkit 13.1
The PHP toolkit provides an easy way to make Force.com SOAP API method calls from within PHP.
As an existing user of the toolkit, you will be delighted to know that it’s been updated for the latest API.
The latest toolkit supports the SOAP API v13.0.
It introduces or improves the following:
- Query (requires PHP 5.3 for API Relationships)
- QueryMore (requires PHP 5.3 for API Relationships)
- PHP toolkit 13.1 - 09/18/2009
- Fixed problems with deprecated functions on PHP 5.3
(this is actually marked as version 11.0 and for PHP 5.1.2 in the code)
(this is also marked as version 11.0 and for PHP 5.1.2 in the code)
- PHP 5.2 (PHP 5.3 required for API relationships)
- SOAP Enabled
- SSL Enabled
Review these samples to learn how to make core API and Metadata API calls using the toolkit.
Printing the response from Web services API call
Printing Raw XML
Dealing with SimpleXMLElements
Turning off WSDL cache
- Broken SforceEnterpriseClient->upsert() implementation.
- Enterprise Client - update() method. For $sobject->fieldsToNull parameter only a string value for a single field is allowed. No way to submit an array of fields to null within a single api call (as of 11/8/2010).
PHP Toolkit 11.0
PHP Tookit 1.1
PHP Toolkit 1.0.x