Date: This webinar took place on April 20, 2012
The Spring '12 Release introduces Authentication Providers—a mechanism that enables social sign-on by allowing salesforce.com users to authenticate from a range of identity providers, including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and even other salesforce.com orgs. Social sign-on is key to a new way of acquiring prospects, servicing customers, and enabling employee access.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- An overview of Authentication Providers
- The facts on how to leverage social sign-on in your portal or org
- A look at how FinancialForce is using Social Sign-On in the real world
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube and download the slide deck.
- Be sure to watch the recording to the end - there's a surprise appearance from a special guest!
- View the FAQ for the webinar.
- If you have any questions, please post on the Discussion Boards.
- Pat Patterson - Principal, Development Evangelist, @metadaddy
- Chuck Mortimore - Senior Product Management Director, @cmort
- Todd Bursey - GM FinancialForce PSA, @toddbursey