Date: This webinar took place on May 16, 2012
Learn about new developer features in the Summer '12 Release Preview
Watch this webinar to discover the new Force.com developer features coming in the Summer '12 Release, including:
- Schema Builder General Availability: With the addition of field-level security, printing and additional field types, Schema Builder becomes generally available (GA) in Summer '12.
- Developer Console Enhancements: The Developer Console continues its evolution, with Workspaces for organizing your work, enhanced heap dump analysis, and easier navigation through your code.
- Visual Workflow Updates: Factor out common behavior into subflows, and customize the look and feel of your flow's user interface.
- Apex Code Enhancements: More flexible JSON parsing enables easier integration with external web services, while new type methods allow you to separate interface from implementation across package boundaries.
- Package Install/Upgrade/Uninstall Scripts: Specify Apex scripts to run automatically after a subscriber installs, upgrades, or uninstalls a managed package.
- Sandeep Bhanot - Senior Developer Evangelist, salesforce.com @cloudysan
- Pat Patterson - Principal, Development Evangelist, salesforce.com @metadaddy