This week, we are happy to have Brian Fear on the Salesforce Developer Podcast. Brian started his career on the platform doing customer support at Salesforce and is now a developer for Camping World. Brian loves helping people and he has quite a history of pushing some limits to go the extra mile and answer other people’s questions. Known by the alias sfdcfox, he is one of the top contributors on the Salesforce Stack Exchange with over 290,000 reputation points. His answers have helped over 7 million people and that is just amazing!
We’ll hear about his personal journey as well as his insights on getting your questions answered on developer platforms. It’s important not only to ask good questions but to ask them in the right way. After hearing Brian’s story, you might consider contributing to the Salesforce Stack Exchange by answering some questions. Listen to this episode, and be inspired to help others!
- Brian’s journey and his amazing reputation as a Salesforce Stack Exchange contributor
- His dedication to helping other developers and the lengths he went to in order to do so
- How to properly tag your questions in the forums
- The difference between good and bad questions in the forum
- Some of the questions Brian hears all the time and what he wishes people knew