In this episode, Andrew Davis and I talk all about DevOps. A Senior Director of Product Marketing at Copado, Andrew helps us go beyond thinking about it as tools or lifecycle management to viewing it as a philosophy. DevOps is really a way of approaching the process of work and thinking about the development lifestyle.
During his time at Copado, Andrew has had the opportunity to learn a lot of customer stories. Tune in to leverage his experience when it comes to tips, tricks and strategies on having a more efficient and positive development experience with the Salesforce Platform.
- Andrew’s definition of DevOps.
- What the three ways of DevOps are and how they’re important beyond a technical level.
- The key metrics that prove how effective DevOps is.
- What Lean is and how it plays into DevOps.
- How failure works into the continuous flow of this philosophy.
- How a blameless post-mortem works.
- A description of some of the Trailhead content centered around Copado.
- Andrew on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndrewDavis_io
- Andrew on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewdavis-io/
- Mastering Salesforce DevOps (book): https://go.copado.com/devops-book
- Salesforce DevOps with Copado Badge: https://go.copado.com/badge1
- Continuous Innovation with Copado Badge: https://go.copado.com/badge2
- Copado Virtual Learning Center: https://go.copado.com/learning-center