Andrea Guzman is a Product Manager for External Services here at Salesforce. In this episode, we get an overview of the current state of External Services, which allows you to easily wrap API calls for both Flow and Apex. We learn how Andrea became involved with Salesforce and product management, the advantages of Flow versus Apex and vice versa, internal use cases, and more.
We hope you enjoy this conversation!
- What the day-to-day looks like as a Product Manager at Salesforce
- The elevator pitch for External Services
- What is the Open API spec and how it plays into External Services
- The structure for a developer and an admin to register these services
- How Named Credentials work
- What happens to your code if Twilio changes their API