Let's finish up our Mass Update Status
feature by adding the Update Status list button to our Position page
- From Setup, click
- Click Position.
- In the Page Layouts related list, click Edit next to the page layout you want to edit first.
- Click the wrench icon () in the Job
Application related list to edit its properties.
- In the Related List Properties window, click the Buttons bar at the bottom to expand the Buttons section.
Custom Button Edit Page
Here we can specify the standard and custom buttons that the
related list displays. The Update Status button we just created should
appear in the Available Buttons list.
- Select the Update Status button and click Add to move it to the Selected Buttons list.
- Click OK to exit the Related List properties
- Click Save.
Repeat the above procedure for the other Position page layout.
Once that's done, the Mass Update Status feature is ready to test!