Review the Considerations
Review the following considerations before using the standard cart-based APIs.
- Following listed features are not supported in the Summer '23 release for the standard cart-based APIs. If you're using these features, we recommend that you do not enable the standard cart APIs.
- Usage-based Pricing
- Following CPQ configuration settings are not supported in the Summer '23 release for the standard cart-based APIs. If you're using these settings, we recommend that you do not enable the standard cart APIs.
- Offer and Promotional Adjustments steps in DefaultPricingPlan
- DeltaPricing setting
- DeltaValidate setting
- Entity filters on the Product, PriceBookentry, and ProductChildItem objects are supported. However, on other objects such as orders, assets, orderlineitems, and so on, entity filters are not supported. All advanced rules are supported.
- In the addToCart API, the
includeAttachmentinput parameter is not supported. For better performance when you use this API to add a child bundle with a parent as a virtual line item, pass
Following is an example payload.