Register Endpoint for Custom Content Block Component
Once you know the hosted endpoint for your custom content block UI, you must register that endpoint in a Marketing Cloud installed package.
To add content blocks to an existing Marketing Cloud app, add them as components in the same package.
- Create an installed package or navigate to an existing package.
- Under Components, click Add Component.
- Select Custom Content Block.
- Type a Name and Description for the content block. This name doesn't display in Content Builder.
- Enter the Endpoint URL, which is the base URL for your block widget. Content Builder loads all assets relative to this endpoint.
- To complete registration, save the component.