Cloudstock returns bigger and better on March 15th. Cloudstock is a 1-day free developer conference focused on cloud technology enlightenment, and it runs in parallel with Cloudforce on the same day in Moscone West in San Francisco.
At Cloudstock, we’ll show off the very latest in how to build apps for the Social Enterprise. We’ll share best practices on how to develop apps that are social, mobile, and real-time with Force.com, Heroku, Database.com, Chatter and Siteforce. We’ll also have host some of the leading cloud service providers like Amazon, Twilio, GitHub, Adobe PhoneGap, Spring, Box, Loggly, Cloudspokes, Klout, StackMob, and New Relic .
At the heart of the developer experience will be the Cloudstock DevZone which is 25,000 square feet of developer happiness. Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- 40+ technical sessions led by a Developer General Session
- A developer lab for hands-on coding.
- Tech demos with product managers, evangelists, and engineers
- Code consultations for 1-on-1 code reviews [pre-registration strongly advised]
- Career consultations for honing career goals
- Mini-hacks that offer bite-size challenges for new or experienced hackers
- A science-fair playground for the geek hobbyist in you
Cloudstock 2010 sold-out in 3 weeks so if you’re ready to go, save your spot by registering early.
Bring your laptop and we’ll see there!