Thanks to all who attended my session, ‘Create a Force.com-Powered Facebook App on Heroku’, at Cloudstock last week. I included links to a whole bunch of useful resources, but I know a few people didn’t get a chance to copy them down; folks in the general session that saw the Facebook app on towards the end of Adam Wiggins’ presentation on Heroku might also be interested in how that app was created, so here are links to my slides, the app, and all the resources I mentioned. I’ll also add a link to the session recording as soon as it’s posted to YouTube.
- Slides from my session [PDF]
- The app, live on Facebook – the poll has ended, but you can still go take a look
- Heroku for Facebook Developers – links to everything you need to know to create and deploy Facebook apps on Heroku
- REST APIs on Force.com – webinars, articles and documentation
- Workbench – a great tool for working with the Force.com APIs
- Source code for the Facebook app I built in the session
If you didn’t make it to Cloudforce/Cloudstock in San Francisco, check out the events page for a Cloudforce near you, and/or go register for Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco, September 18-21. Early bird registration is $699, but is only available until 3/31/2012, so go register now!